All you ever wanted to know about Nyana but were too afraid to ask.
- WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD AS A CHILD?
I love raspberries and cheese and spicy things like butter chicken and kung pao noodles and sweet potato curry.
- WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY DOPPELGÄNGER?
I’ve heard a few people mention that I resemble a younger Dakota Fanning.
- IF YOU WERE IMMORTAL FOR A DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
If you’d asked me this a year ago, I’d have made a joke about taking off Mr BiPAP for a day and exploring the world wirelessly. But that joke’s old now. So today, um, if I knew I wouldn’t die I’d go down the big slide at the park.
- WHAT STORY ALWAYS GETS TOLD ABOUT YOU AT FAMILY GATHERINGS?
The time I was born early and spent so long in the hospital getting better.
- WHAT IS THE BEST TRIP YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON?
I love all the times Daddy takes me on the Skytrain and lets me stand on the seat instead of having to sit in my chair.
- IF YOU COULD CHOOSE TO STAY THE SAME AGE FOREVER, WHAT AGE WOULD IT BE?
Being two is awesome!
- IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE, LIVING OR DEAD, WHO WOULD IT BE?
I have two Grandpas I’ll never get to meet. My mum and dad tell me great stories about them, though.
- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
- CHOOSE THREE ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE YOU.
Silly, curious, brilliant.
- IF YOU COULD WITNESS ANY EVENT PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I really want to know how this “Santa” person got so many presents into our house last Christmastimes.
- WHAT CHORE DO YOU ABSOLUTELY HATE DOING?
People hate doing chores? That’s crazy! I love doing chores. Dishes is my favourite. I love taking all the dishes out of the machine and putting them back in. I also like putting all my toys away when I’m done with them, and I love to help Daddy do the laundry.
- IF YOU COULD LEARN TO DO ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I wish I knew how to tickle the way mum and dad do. They’re really good ticklers.
- WHAT IS THE BEST THING YOU EVER ATE?
- THE BIGGEST TROUBLE YOU EVER GOT INTO WAS WHEN…?
I used my crayons on the wooden credenza even though Daddy had told me not to.
- IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD DO?
What’s the lottery? Isn’t that like gambling? I’m not allowed to gamble.
- IF YOU COULD ONLY EVER HEAR THREE SONGS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT SONGS WOULD THEY BE?
I love songs. My mum sings me the best songs before bed. Some of my favourites are:
1 – Get On The Bus, by the Doodlebops
2 – Being A Puppy by Scout
3 – SexyBack by Justin Timberlake