All you ever wanted to know about Frederick but were too afraid to ask.
- WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD AS A CHILD?
So far all I get is Similac Lactose-Sensitive. I’m not really lactose intolerant but mum says this is easier on my tummy. She says I’m chuffy.
- WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY DOPPELGÄNGER?
The kid in the Gerber commercial.
- IF YOU WERE IMMORTAL FOR A DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Roll off the couch, then take a bath all by myself.
- WHAT STORY ALWAYS GETS TOLD ABOUT YOU AT FAMILY GATHERINGS?
How amazing it was that I was discharged from the hospital just 37 hours after being born.
- WHAT IS THE BEST TRIP YOU’VE EVER BEEN ON?
My first car ride in Daisy Rae, coming home from the hospital.
- IF YOU COULD CHOOSE TO STAY THE SAME AGE FOREVER, WHAT AGE WOULD IT BE?
Being this age is awesome!
- IF YOU COULD MEET ANYONE, LIVING OR DEAD, WHO WOULD IT BE?
I have two Grandpas I’ll never get to meet. My mum and dad tell me great stories about them, though.
- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
- CHOOSE THREE ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE YOU.
Big, chuffy, adorable.
- IF YOU COULD WITNESS ANY EVENT PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Ask me again when I have a better concept of time.
- WHAT CHORE DO YOU ABSOLUTELY HATE DOING?
Burping. I hate burping.
- IF YOU COULD LEARN TO DO ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Walk, talk, eat food, read books, drive a car, put on my own clothes…
- WHAT IS THE BEST THING YOU EVER ATE?
Nothing but formula here.
- THE BIGGEST TROUBLE YOU EVER GOT INTO WAS WHEN…?
I decided to cry all night instead of sleep.
- IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD DO?
What’s the lottery? Isn’t that like gambling? I’m not allowed to gamble.
- IF YOU COULD ONLY EVER HEAR THREE SONGS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT SONGS WOULD THEY BE?
I’ll just take whatever mum is singing tonight.